Sun April 27th, 2014
8:30 am - 10:30 am
24232 S Upper Highland Rd
The seminar will focus on personal acceptance and the development of inner awareness. Both are crucial as we move on our personal journey for without them we are unable to learn and are bound to repeat and reproduce the same experiences, mistakes, and values. Through short all group sessions specifically focused on the workbook materials, small group discovery based sessions, question and answer time at the end, and our weekly work, we will embark on another journey toward the light.
- Sunday April 27th
- Sunday May 4th
- Sunday May 11th
- Sunday May 25th
- Sunday June 1st
- Sunday June 8th
The class will be broken into three sections:
- 45 minute all group session, followed by
- 45 minute small group discussion centered around specific questions/prompts, followed by
- 25 minute wrap up.
- Bring your workbook each week! If you need one — click here!
- Pen/Pencil for notes
Learn to remain present to what you feel always. In the unconscious mind what you feel will guide you back to your false perception. In your spirit, what you feel will always guide you back to intimacy with yourself and with God.
Registration Ends: Sunday April 13th (4/13/14)
Bookings are closed for this event.
Come join a journey of discovery that will enlighten your heart and provide tools to travel from darkness into light to find the true, authentic you.
- Gain perspective on childhood experiences.
- Learn to identify the purpose of each experience.
- Understand how your life has shaped your perspective.
- Learn how to change your perspective and change your life.
- Develop the ability to live in the moment.
- Grow in awareness through discovering the purpose of your life.
- Learn how to care for your mind, body, spirit, soul, and strength.
- Develop strategies to increase your personal balance with the universe.
- Learn how to see and understand the universe and discover its love for you.
- Learn how to discover the perfection in everything.